- Cost saving – less fuel, set up one unit instead of several, superior light quality daylight reproduction.
- Hot Restrike – no wasted time waiting for cool down before restriking.
- Directional Capability – switch from 360° to 180° in minutes.
- Infrared Applications – switch between visible and infrared in minutes without sophisticated training or specialized tools.
- Rigid Polymer Lighting – our light towers can also be permanent fixtures for large public areas; such as sports fields, golf courses and ski fields. Our permanent lighting applications are weather tough and glare free with low running costs.
After stringent testing by the military, NATO stock numbers have been issued – 12kW Lunar Lighting Tower: NSN 6230-66-154-6202, Part Number 12 KWLLT 2000W Lunar Light: NSN 6230-66-154-6218, Part Number 2KHLL
Package Options – Retrofit a Lunar Light to your Light Tower.
- Reflector Lunar Light envelopes can increase the lux level by up to 2800%
- Rigid Polymer Lunar Light diffusers for permanent lighting solutions.