Compact, portable and lights 3500 sq yards
The 1200W HMI Lunar Light is ideal for rapid response, or emergencies, or regular maintenance of equipment and machinery. Rather than glary lights which are visually fatiguing, the 1200W Lunar light can be placed close to the work and can be carried by hand.
The 1200 HMI Lunar Light unit is flexible – the tripod can be manoeuvred into tight working spaces, or the light head can be lifted from the tripod and attached to moving machinery and suspended overhead.
- Superior HMI light quality
- Transportable – carried by hand and is transported in a car
- 360° and 180° capability – to protect neighborhood amenity and privacy, direction can be changed over in minutes if required.
- Takes only minutes to set up – the tripod is simple to erect.
- Powerful light – much smaller carbon footprint
- Automatic wide range voltage detection
- Coverage of approx. 3588 sq. yards (3000m²) – from a single globe.
- Light output of 110,000 lumens
- Duplicates daylight color temperature – GLARE FREE
- Power draw – only 5A.
Carried by hand, yet it provides more light than a conventional light tower on a trailer
The 1200W Lunar Light is packed into a 40 inch case which weighs just 22lbs, making it easily lifted and transported in a car or by hand.
NATO stock numbers issued by Department of Defense after extensive testing.