- Powered by a conventional power source or small generator.
- Coverage is approx. 9567 sq. yards (8,000m²)
- Versatile – Suspend the light head from infrastructure or machinery.
- Transport in a car, no need to tow.
- Lightweight – Can be carried by one person – weighs only 220lbs.
- Hot re-strike capability– no need to wait for the light to cool down before re-striking.
- 400,000 lumens output from a single globe; conventional floodlights have approx. 100,000 lumens output.
- 360° and 180°> capability– the 4,000W HMI Lunar light can be easily adjusted to focus light in a specific direction. Changeover takes just minutes.
- Duplicate natural daylight – the color temperature is 6000K, the same as daylight.
Conventional lighting towers have a yellowish unnatural light (3200 degrees Kelvin)
- Low energy consumption – minimum power requirement is 6.9kW.
Powerful, Glare free daylight reproduction 6000K for large areas