The Lunar 12,000W HMI lighting tower is the brightest, most powerful light on the market with the globe rated at 1,200,000 lumens.
Replacing many conventional lighting towers and illuminating up to 50,000m², it not only turns night into day but it saves you significant amounts of time and money.
It features a 10m telescopic mast and a built in generator to vastly outperform any conventional floodlight. It has endless applications, from roadworks and construction, to mining, public events and sports.
- Cost of lighting is dramatically less than using conventional lighting towers
- Incredible output – the 12,000W globe is rated at 1,200,000 lumens output – most conventional floodlights have around 100,000 lumens
- Very large lighting coverage – approx. 50,000m²
- Save up to 4600L in fuel each month – significant reductions in cost and carbon emissions
- Glare free – despite the phenomenal light, it is glare free and easy to work with
- Natural daylight experience – the light produces 6000° Kelvin, the equivalent of daylight
- Highly productive – allows dusk to dawn work schedules with fatigue-free light
- Designed to operate reliably in any terrain and in any weather
- Push-button setup and 4x individually controlled hydraulic stabilisers for uneven terrain
- Powered by a purpose built, military-tested rig designed for harsh and remote environments
- Can be towed by 4WD/SUV and standard pickups
- Hardworking and reliable –generator runs at 60% capacity, even at full lighting power
- Lift points and forklift – the unit can be lifted for trucking, shipping and transport
- Protected by worldwide patents and trade marks
- NATO Stock Numbers issued after stringent military testing: NSN 6230-66-154-6202, Part Number 12 KWLLT